CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh what a difference a year makes!

Our monkeys turn 2 and we finally found Home :)




I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've posted anything. I really want to try and keep up more often... but I'm making no promises ;) I was inspired by a message I received from a sweet friend named Katie :) "Jolie, you should think about starting your own blog! You are so creative and love making moments special for all those you love. Plus you have 2 cute monkeys worth showcasing!!! In all seriousness, I really think you could blog about your party ideas, decorations, suggestions, etc!! xo, Katie" That message made me feel so good and reminded me that it is always a good thing to share the things that make you the happiest right?? It was my motivation to get back to writing about the Russ fam and the stories of our monkeys growing...and growing...and growing. Sniff, sniff, sob, sob. I've got so much to do before bed and even more to do tomorrow, but have to leave you with these two things- 1. Sadie says chetchup for ketchup and it makes me weak in the knees. 2. I took Langdon with me to the grocery tonight and randomly, as we went down the international aisle, she reached to hug me with the biggest smile and a look that simply said "I love you so much mommy". I am the happiest I've ever been in my life. Period.

3 comments:

Katie Vaughan said...

You are so sweet! So glad you are back to blogging.

Anonymous said...

I can look at your pics of these babies and see happiness everywhere for you.

Jolie said...

Thanks Katie! and Mast Gayle, you are absolutely right ;) xoxo